McWilliams Electric Company has met this challenge with an aggressive commitment to a "Qualified" Engineering Service Team. Above and beyond our CADD department, we have Electrical Designers in house that have also worked in the trades and know what it takes to make the installation sound and economical. All designers are up-to-date on the latest design codes and practices, and all are capable of CADD production.
Full range of Electrical Consulting Services from Concept to Design to Final Test.
McWilliams' Engineering Department Offers The Following Engineering Services:
- Design in food processing applications and refrigerated storage facilities.
- Redesign of energy efficient lighting systems for warehousing and offices
- Design in White box warehousing buildings.
- Design of Specialty Systems such as: Water Detection, Fire Alarm, Security and Access Control.
- Full Telecommunications Design and Commissioning featuring up-to-date fiber optic (OTDR) and enhanced Category 6 UTP testing and documentation.
- Design of Emergency Power Back-up Systems including on-site generation and UPS Battery Systems.
- Electrical Systems trouble shooting for: LAN Workstation Connection Failures, High Neutral Currents, Faulty Grounding, Voltage Variations, Overheated Equipment, etc.
- We have the expertise and the experience to survey sites within our local area as well as any remote locations to review Power, Lighting, Telecommunications, and EM-power. We can trouble shoot any existing problems and can identify any other electrical related problems. We typically will document the major components of a particular system with floor plans, elevations, digital photos, and will submit a report to the owner with suggested corrective options.